Indigo Jam Games Making Something Unreal
“Make Something Unreal Live” is Epic’s indie competition to take place in real time at the Gadget Show Live 2012, featuring Indigo Jam Games.
“In a mere five days, these developers will kickstart their careers in an intense competition that will ultimately result in one team walking away a professional studio, with a full source Unreal Engine 3 license for iOS in hand,” said Mike Gamble, European territory manager, Epic Games.
Previous winners of the “Make Something Unreal” events have one onto produced some amazing games including “The Ball” and most recently “The Haunted: Hells Reach”
“Once they’re out there in the real world, our students will flourish based on their ability to create fantastic experiences under pressure,” said Train2Game Course Director, Tony Bickley, “this is one of the best opportunities they’ve had so far to prove themselves and create something they can be proud of that will springboard their burgeoning careers in gaming.”
Giving the teams advice and guidance during the Gadget Show Live are such experts as:
- Ian Baverstock, founding partner, Tenshi Ventures, and advisory board member, Game Developers Conference
- Cliff Bleszinski, design director, Epic Games
- Jon Hare, founder, Tower Studios
- Steve Jackson, co-creator, “Fighting Fantasy” series and professor of game design, Brunel University
- Ian Livingstone OBE, co-creator, “Fighting Fantasy” series and life president, Eidos
- Professor Carsten Maple, director of business education interaction, TIGA
- Peter Molyneux OBE, founder, 22 Cans
- Dr. Jo Twist, chief executive officer, The UK Interactive Entertainment Association (UKIE)
- John Yates, director of product development, City & Guilds
This Competition is going to be an exciting once in lifetime opportunity for us to share the experience that we have had over the last 6 months, get guidance from the amazing mentors and really make a name for ourselves.
We hope to see you there
Indigo Jam Games
Find out more about Indigo Jam Games – Death Trap Dungeon